Employment Opportunities- Southside Tire & Automotive Repair
Southside Tire Co, Inc. is always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Please Click here to apply online » We will contact you to talk about how your talents will best fit our organization.
Southside Tire Current Employment Opportunities
The following locations are looking for a:
1st Shift---Service Technician 1
De Pere, WI
Fond Du lac, WI
Chippewa Falls, WI
Southside Tire is looking for a first shift Service Technician (1). This is a fulltime position with store hours ranging from 7am-5pm Monday through Friday. No experience necessary will train the right candidates.
The service technician 1 is a developmental service technician that is learning and able to perform a wide range of service functions such as car, truck, farm and OTR service job functions. Additional responsibilities include learning the ability to write up tires for the retread process, learning how to identify and report irregular tire wear and some knowledge on underlying causes. Time is primarily spent servicing customer accounts in house, and occasionally at customer job sites. Position is being groomed for the potential of a service technician II position.
Must have a valid driver's license with an insurable driving record.
Starting pay is negotiable or based on experience (BOE).
• Affordable Health insurance
• 401k with company match
• Uniforms Provided
• Safety shoe reimbursement
Southsidtire looks to promote from within the company. Most of our current employees have started at this position to become store managers or salesman. Our family owned company is a great place work and we take pride in taking care of each other.
Positions start Immediately
To apply please visit:
Southside Tire is currently seeking a First Shift Retread Manager. This is a fulltime position with store hours ranging from 7am-3:30pm Monday through Friday.
The Retread Manager is a positive, energetic, eager-to-learn\teach team player located within our retread facility where commercial truck tires are retreaded through a series of manual and automated processes.
Accountable for maximizing profits and return on investment to established goals and objectives. This is to be accomplished through management of personnel, inventory and assets control, equipment maintenance, warehousing and customer relations. This position exists to manage the entire plant’s operations, increase profitability and enhance customer satisfaction.
To manage the daily activities of the plant operations. These activities include but are not limited to:
1. Reviews and approves all retread transactions/transfers utilizing BASys, checking plant profit levels utilizing the Financial Model metrics.
2. Establishes goals and objectives with each Retread Technician on plant expectations.
3. Creating and maintaining a positive work attitude in plant operations towards all customers (internal/external) and employees.
4. Maintains good working relationships with all employees and ensures they are aware of their job duties and responsibilities.
5. Utilizes Material flow processes for overall efficiencies in plant operations.
6. Responsible for inventory management and controlling expenses.
7. Hires, trains, and motivates retread technicians, and administrative support personnel and maintains the proper workforce suitable to the workload of present business.
8. Works closely with the Store Managers regarding sales personnel and customers.
9. Maintaining a proper work schedule of employees to achieve maximum productivity and minimal overtime.
10. Make sure all company policies and safety regulations are understood and obeyed by all store personnel by holding monthly safety meetings.
11. Monitor and control all plant expenses keeping within Financial Model guidelines and parameters by regular review of the Plant’s P&L, general ledger and accurate productivity reports.
12. Overall profitability of the plant operations.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL DEMANDS:
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to frequently lift over 75 pounds
· Requires motion entailing bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- Exposure to various chemicals used in cleaning, lubrication, etc.
- 100+ pounds of pressure when pushing tires.
Starting pay is $35,000 or based on experience (BOE).
- Affordable Health insurance
- 401k with company match
- Uniforms Provided
- Safety shoe reimbursement
Training will start immediately.
Please visit http://www.southsidetire.com/employment_opportunit... to fill out an application or please respond
to this ad.